Suzuki Savage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been a week

Go down

Been a week Empty Been a week

Post  FooManChoo Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:01 am

Been a week now and I still can not register on the other site. Do you guys not want any new members?
FooManChoo
FooManChoo

Back to top Go down

Been a week Empty Won't be long now...

Post  FooManChoo Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Just finished emailing Mr. Mysterious John about the problems I'm having trying to join your site. I am confident that he will fix whatever it is that is the problem and make everything all better.
FooManChoo
FooManChoo

Back to top Go down

Been a week Empty My question answered

Post  FooManChoo Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Nov 16th, 2011 at 10:28pm

Corey Chapman
YaBB Administrator

Bourbonnais, Illinois

Recent Outage

You may have noticed that the YaBB project forum has been unavailable due to a file locking issue for as many as 11 days. Please be assured that this has nothing to do with the project shutting down or a hacking attempt. This issue was caused by SourceForge's slow file-handling capabilities on its servers and lack of file locking which have rendered the forum sluggish and often times unavailable when the server does not delete temporary files as it should.

Until we have a full MySQL version of YaBB or find a better free host, we will have to continue to suffer through this. However the outages should not be this long again.
FooManChoo
FooManChoo

Back to top Go down

Been a week Empty Re: Been a week

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum